Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Pictures of my Cute 4-month Old!




This is his face-down frustration postion!!

My baby can sit up!! (For about 10 seconds before he falls over, but he can still do it!!)




He is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast he is growing!! He loves eating Oatmeal and Bananas! and he is now mostly on formula which makes him so much happier because he is getting enough food! I still get to nurse him in the morning and at night which makes me happy! So we both win!!
He is getting to have so much personality! I love seeing it come out. He is so much fun and he brings so much happiness to our lives.
Just a quick story-- I was trying to teach him how to stick out his tongue. So as I'm sticking my tongue out at him he grabs my face and tries to bring my tongue towards his mouth (he puts everything in his mouth these days) Lindsay and I thought it was the most hilarious thing every and started laughing at him. Well he must not have thought it was funny and he straightened all of his limbs and looked and me and gave a little yelp. Well we thought that that was super funny so we started laughing even louder. Well he really didn't think that was funny and he got even stiffer and his eyes got big and his face got a little red and he yelled at me! I laughed even more and then he started crying so I had to comfort him. He is so funny. So I guess I'm going to have a son that doesn't like to be laughed at!! He is so much fun!!

No comments: