Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easter

So I know that this is a little past due but the pictures from Easter were super cute so I just had to post them. We had a fun little Easter. Shaun really wanted to do Easter baskets but I thought it was a little silly until I went to Target and saw all the cute stuff. So I just got a couple things to put in our baskets. Mostly non-candy stuff because we are trying to be good. :-) So I got Jake a cute little Spiderman ball and a Peter Cotton-tail book that I got out of the $1.00 section.. Gotta love that!
I snuck the basket in his crib while he was still sleeping. I came in the room and he was super happy to see me and then I sat him up and he started playing with his stuff right away. He was so cute!

 I love his happy face. Thanks to Aunt Vickie for the cute bunny!! :p)
 All of us looking o so chipper in the morning!!
 

 Shaun is super good at making this cute boy laugh!!
 Trying to eat the M&M bag that I just took away from him!!
 Going on a mini Easter Egg Hunt.. I prob had more fun than he did! :-)
 I absolutely love this picture!! IT's so cute! In fact I entered it into the Gerber Photo Contest!
 One of the very few family shots that we have!! I need to be better about taking more family pics.
He absolutely loved his bag of M&M's.. He went to town. I'm surprised he didn't get the bag open!! 

No comments: