Sunday, April 1, 2012

Savannah is 3 months old!!

My baby girl is now 3 months old. It's kind of crazy how fast time has passed. She is such a cutie pie and so chunky. Jake was always so skinny so it's kinda fun to have a chunky chic!! She caught Shaun's head cold this past week and has been super congested and it makes me want to cry when I hear her wheezy breathing. But she is still such a happy baby and it doesn't seem to really bother her too much. She has the best smile and the cutest laugh. She is really strong and already starting to try and sit up. She sits in the bumbo really well. Jake loves his little sister as of now. I'm waiting to see what happens in a couple of months when she starts trying to take his toys away!! I love my baby girl!! She makes me so happy.


Wearing her brother's hat!!



She fell asleep on the floor the other day!!

No comments: