Monday, July 6, 2015

Nolan's first six months

The prospect of having to try and catch up is a little daunting for me so I decided to do time span catch-up posts.  So here are some of my favorites pictures and moments from Nolan's first six months.  And then I'll do from 7 months to now and then maybe a post here or there with major things that happened.





 We were able to go up to St. George for a little bit of the Mangelson family reunion.  And Nolan got to meet Grandpa Nolan.  It was a great reunion from what I heard and I wish we could have attended more of it.  But we were happy to see some family  And also attend Paige and Markus's wedding.

 Grandpa Phillips came down to Vegas to look at houses I believe and was able to meet Nolan.
 We were able to go to Cali for Sophie's blessing as well so Paka got to meet the man responsible for his middle name.  So happy that Nolan has an awesome Grandpa to look up to.
 Seriously sleeps all the time.
 Finally starting to get more alert.




 He was Superman for Halloween!

 At the beach right before Christmas.  He fell asleep about 10 minutes after this pic.





 We had a ton of family make it down for Nolan's blessing.  It was nice to have them and all our friends here as well.



No comments: