Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wedding Pictures



Ok so I know that this is long overdue but Shaun and I got married on January 16, 2010. It rained a couple of days before the wedding but held off for our gorgeous day. The sealing was amazing and it was so nice to see all the people that loved us. The reception was so much fun. It turned out perfectly thanks to my mother-in-law, my mother, and all of the wonderful ladies in Sacramento Stake who came out to help. We took off to Disneyland after that. We stayed in Newport Beach at Shaun's step-grandfather's condo. It rained the whole entire time but we made the best of it. We got ponchos and had a really good time riding all the rides in the rain. California Screamin was the best. I never screamed so much on a ride before but the rain was pelting my face so I couldn't help it!!! I posted a bunch of pictures so you all can look at them if you want. Enjoy!!!












My family

No comments: