Monday, October 25, 2010

River Park Ward Baby Shower

So I had a baby shower in Elk Grove with all of my lovely friends and family that I've know forever. But, I wasn't sure if I wanted to make all of my new friends come all the way to Elk Grove to go to a shower where they wouldn't know very many people so my friend Christina offered to throw me a baby shower here in River Park. It was so much fun. I really appreciated all of my new friends who came out and supported me. I felt very loved and appreciated. I hadn't realized that I had made so many friends since I've been here. I love it more every day!!!

All the ladies who came to my shower.. They made me sit down which I don't think I like because it makes me look like a huge beast!! Oh well.. It'll just give me a good excuse to get back on the exercise train as soon as Jacob gets here (well at least 6 weeks after!!!)





Jenny, Me, and Joanne... We are all due within 1-2 months of each other. It's me first on Nov. 2, then Jenny in the middle of December, and then Joanne in the beginning of January. It's fun to have ladies that we are all pregnant with. Come to think of it... Alena is pregnant too but she isn't in this picture. I think she left before we took this picture. Oh well.. There are four of us who are due all around the same time and it's kinda fun!!

Wynne didn't get to come to my shower in Elk Grove because she had a Volleyball tourney so I invited her to this one.. Isn't she cute.. We kinda look alike don't you think??

All the chatters. There is always a group that sticks around for awhile after most of the people leave. I like to call them the chatters. We all stayed for at least an hour after chatting away about lots of different things. Overall, it was a really good day.

So Jenny had a shower the same day as mine but earlier in the morning. So I went to hers and then jetted over to mine. They were both a lot of fun. This is a picture from hers.






No comments: