Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shaun is 23!!!

So, I felt really bad because Shaun had school all day on his birthday and then I was in the hospital on Wednesday for high blood pressure and intense swelling.. They thought I had pre-eclampsia but all the tests came back negative. The doc told me to take it easy and not do anything too crazy. So of course the next day is Shaun's birthday so I didn't think it was the best idea to be on my feet all day making cake and dinner for him. He really wanted gnocchi for his birthday so I got on the trusty internet and found a restaurant that is right around the corner that serves gnocchi. And I bought his cake from Safeway.. I had to pinch myself to make me pick up that stinkin cake and pay for it.. But I kept thinking this is for the health of my baby.. I want to keep Jacob healthy of course. Anyways.. I also made him a sign for him and blew up balloons.. Don't worry as I was laying on the couch I blew up one or two like every half hour so I wouldn't stress my lungs out too much!! :-) Overall, I think that he enjoyed his birthday. I bought him a lunchbox and the game Pit for his gifts. He loved Pit but I don't think he was that stoked about the lunchbox.. but he needs it for school because he's there all day long. I was just trying to keep him healthy ya know!!! When he got home from school we ate dinner and then had cake. I invited Christina and Brent over to sing to him with me. I think he really appreciated that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

2 comments:

Ric said...

VIEJO!

Braydan and Jessica said...

That's funny his b-day is in October! SO is Braydan's :) We spent today trying to find a present for him besides socks and jeans, which he needs. Take it easy over there missy! Order take out every night :)