Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's a............

We had the ultrasound of this new baby two weeks ago.. I was excited to find out what this little one that's been kicking me every night was... and it's a..................
It's a girl!!! She's right on track.. Now hopefully she'll continue to grow but not too fast.. because if she's to big then I'll probably have to have a repeat C-SEction.. which I really don't want.. I really want to do a VBAC so I'm trying really hard to keep my eating under control and exercising so that she doesn't get too big and I stay in shape... I'm doing pretty good so far!!! Hopefully I can stay on the right track!! Can't wait to dress up this pretty little thing!! And we do have a name... we are thinking about Altaya Noel Mangelson if she's born in December and possibly Altaya Mae Mangelson if she's born in January!!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Congrats on a girl coming! Just wanted to let you know that I had a c-section with my first baby and had a VBAC with my second (then the 3rd and 4th at home). I also started a chapter in Sacramento of ICAN (International Cesarean Awareness Network) supporting women who have had C-sections and supporting them in trying for VBACs. I have books, info, etc. if you ever want to get together and chat. I'd love to help you.

Pamela Williams said...

you got a blog! yay!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Yay for girlies :) The name is beautiful!