Sunday, October 23, 2011

Elder Mangelson is home!!!


Trevor came home this past week. He served in the Billings Montana Mission. He left before Shaun and I got married so this was the first time seeing him as my brother and Jake's first time meeting him to.. Let me just tell you that he took to Trevor pretty quickly. Of course Jake has always been more inclined to go to boys than girls so I wasn't too surprised.. It was really fun to talk to Trev and spend some time with him this past weekend. Here are some pictures from the airport..

Jake cheesing it with Gpa Mangelson!

Scott and Lisa.. Jake is looking up at Grandpa Mangelson!!


Trevor after he came down the escalator.. Whenever I have gone to the airport to pick up a missionary, it seems like the whole group cheers whenever we see them.. for some reason no one cheered except for me but I quickly stopped because no one else was.. But hopefully he knows that we were happy to see him..

Pat and Trev.. and see Trev has Jake already wrapped around his finger!!

No comments: