Monday, March 19, 2012

Family Pics

So my mother-in-law, Lisa, bought us a groupon to JC Penny Portraits. It expired at the end of March so I figured we should go and take pictures. I wanted to lose more weight before I went but oh well.. I'll document my fattiness and use it as motivation once I lose all this baby weight. I thought that they turned out really well. Jake was being a booger so we didn't get some of the pictures that I wanted. I really wanted one of him and Savannah but he just wasn't going to cooperate. But I think we got some pretty cute ones anyway.
If you want to see them click on the link below. I also posted them on Facebook..
 
viewimages.jcpportraits.com

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Your JCPenney pics turned out beautiful. What a fun family you are! We lovveee being near you now and Jeff and I are so grateful for your friendship. You guys are the best.