Sunday, January 13, 2013

Disneyland Family Reunion 2013

Thank you Santa for letting us go to Disneyland... It wouldn't have been possible without you!! We had such a fun time in between Jake's temper tantrums and Savannah's sleepiness.. I can't wait until they are little bit older and then it will be a lot more fun!! It was really fun to see Jake respond to Mickey Mouse and Buzz and all his other favorites.. He loved all of the rides.. including Pirates (at least after the first dark part!) Savannah liked most of the rides... she wasn't a fan of the carousel though!!! It was fun hanging with family when we could... Love my family and I love Disneyland!!
I had a lot of pictures and couldn't decide which ones I liked the best so I put them all on picasa!! Check em out by clicking on the picture below!!




No comments: