Monday, February 6, 2012

PORTRAITS!!

My bestest friend is an excellent photographer and she offered to take pictures of my little girl...
She got some cute shots of Jake too!! Check em out!! I think they turned out adorable..

This is the pic that made me cry!! See below for story!!
I had a baby shower this past weekend and I hadn't seen the pics she had taken yet. She printed out a pic of her and jake and framed them for me. I started crying when I saw the one of Savannah.. I thought it was just so precious and it made me so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing us with this perfect little angel.

Here are the rest of the shots!!!




This is the same as above only in color!! It's hard to decide if I like it better in color or black and white.. I love it both ways!!



This is the one she gave me of Jake only in black and white.. It's totally classic Jake!!

No comments: