Friday, June 22, 2012

Jake's New Backpack!!

Last week, Cathy brought Jake a Cars backpack. When she first brought it in.. he didn't seem to really care and it kind sat on the shelf for a couple of days. But a few days ago he started dragging it everywhere he went because he seems to be really into Cars these days. He was always wanting Tarzan and now it's Cars.. Anyways ever since then he's been taking his backpack with him.. so I being the clever Mom that I am pack it with his stuff and make him carry his stuff around. So far he really seems to enjoy and he loves his Vroom Vroom backpack!! He also loves to carry the keys around with him. I have to be careful though because he has already lost one set of my keys. Yikes!! He says keys really weird. I'll have to try and get it on video and post it up here. Check out a couple of pics..






No comments: