Thursday, June 21, 2012

Random Pics - June 2012

I just found these pictures on my camera and realized that I haven't shared them yet!! For Father's Day, I made Shaun Swedish Pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. We let Jake have his first taste of canned whipping cream (YUCK!!) Not really my favorite!! But he seemed to like it..






This is Savannah's usual gaze!! She is getting so big.. I just love her..



"NOSE"


"EYES"

Shaun found this shirt and had to get it.. I said he would rather have a Lightning McQueen shirt.. He doesn't even know who Batman is yet. I was validated in my opinion when Jake didn't want to put the shirt on. He fought me and didn't want it on but I eventually got it on. He kept messing with the cape. He didn't really like it but Dad did. Don't worry Shaun.. eventually he will love Batman!!!



I love his cheesy face!!


Do you see the chair behind him?? He got that for Christmas from his Grandma.. Almost everytime he watches TV, I get the chair for him and tell him to sit in it. That way he doesn't sit so close to the TV. Today he pointed to the TV and said "Vrooom..... pease!!" Which means he wants to watch "Cars". So I put it on and he was standing way super close to the TV. I told him that he shouldn't stand so close.. So he went and grabbed his chair and dragged it to the spot I usually put it and sat down.. I was so impressed that he had been paying attention and realized that the chair is for him to sit and watch TV in. I didn't prompt him to get it or anything.. I just told him to back away from the TV and he went and got his chair. I was really surprised.

No comments: