Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So I wasn't going to do anything for Valentine's Day but I went to Walmart to get some stuff for an alphabet board that I'm making Jake (pics to come) and there was such cute stuff that I had to get something for my babies. It was fun seeing them play with their stuff in the morning. And it didn't end up being super expensive. Score!! Happy babies.. happy bank account. :-)d

Jake's Valentine's Surprise waiting for him at his door!

His favorite part was the balloon until...

He found the candy!!

And he loves his stickers!!

Savvy's surprise!!


Candy Monster!!

Princess stickers for my princess!!

"I can't believe how much fun I'm having!!"

Playing with the remote.. watching Tangled with Jake

I got a picture with her headband on.. It was off 2 seconds after I snapped this shot!
 
For Shaun, I bought a box of chocolates and put little numbers underneath each chocolate. Each number goes with a card that has something for us to do; whether it be kiss for 15 seconds or one of my more creative ones.. roll a scattegories die and for whatever letter comes up you have to use 5 adjectives that describe the other person. There are 29 chocolates so I doubt that we will do them all tonight but we can do them over the weekend. I think it'll be fun. I also made him a picture frame that says I love you because.... (and you fill in whatever you want!) I thought it would be a good way to keep finding ways to say I love you!! It was a low key.. nothing crazy romantic.. but fun Valentine's Day! Happy Love Day to everyone!!

No comments: