Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Adventure #5

So I put together a list of a bunch of things I wanted to do in Vegas with the kids and parks that I wanted to check out. I made a schedule of some of those things and passed it around to some other Mom's in the ward. Thursdays have been a lot of fun so far except for last Thursday.. we were sick so we didn't go. This week we wanted to go and "Meet the Mermaids" at the Silverton Hotel. They have a big aqaurium and at 2:15 continuing into the evening.. Mermaids come and swim in the tank and play with the kids. I have to say it was pretty cool. We went to a park before and had some lunch and then played there. It was a cool park with a Western theme. The bathrooms were even made to look like an old apothecary shop and saloon. It was pretty cool. And the kids loved the aquarium. Check out the pictures.



 





Addy and Savvy

Savvy kept escaping from the aquarium to go check out the waterfall at Bass Pro Shop. I need a leash or something for this girl. I let her down and she wanders everywhere!


He decided it would be cool to lay on the ground..


Addison wasn't scared at all. Savannah was a little weary.. Jake didn't really seem to care.. He just liked the fish!! :-)


Jake was just chilling in the corner.

These guys were talking to each other.. Heather and I had no idea what they were saying but they seemed to understand each other. It was super cute.


 

No comments: