Saturday, October 6, 2012

Savannah's many hairstyles

So, tonight we pulled out our 1 box of Halloween stuff which is mostly costumes that Shaun has collected over the years and a few other decorations. If you don't know.. Shaun's favorite holiday is Halloween so it must be fate that his first-born son was born on his favorite holiday. Savannah was born close to my favorite holiday, Christmas, so I guess that's close enough for me!! :-) Anyways, we had a little bit of fun trying on wigs and costumes and stuff like that. Savannah was a good guinea pig and tried all of the wigs on and made us laugh. Jake was a poop and wouldn't try anything on. In fact, I tried to put his Halloween costume on and he cried and cried and ripped at it. I'm afraid that he's going to break it. Boo!! I hope that I can get him used to it by Halloween. I'm surprised he's being such a poop because I found an awesome costume for him that he should like. Oh well, I'll keep trying.
Anyways, if anyone was ever wondering what Savannah would look like with brown mullet hair, or purple pig tails, or a black afro... check these out and you can kind of get an idea!!!!
 
 
 
 
 Oh yeah.. She's getting her teeth in!! She looks like such a big girl with teeth to me!
 
 This hair reminds me of Mad-mad-mad-mad Madam Mim.. from The Sword and the Stone!!
With her long purple hair...
 
 Being shy!
 Oh yeah!! She knows how to rock the fro!!
 I think this hair would be too much for her!! Don't you?? :-)

No comments: