Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treating time

I was so excited this year that our ward was having a trunk or treat. They had some fun games and yummy hot dogs and chili. Jake cried for about 15 minutes after Shaun put his costume on and then I bribed him with candy to calm him down. (I'm not proud about that... ) Anyways he finally calmed down and ended up really liking his costume. Savannah was a cute princess and I was a pirate and Shaun was Brandon Flowers (the lead singer of the Killers). People from the ward kept trying to guess what he was.. I don't think anyone was right but it was fun hearing their guesses.  A lot of people guessed that he was a scarecrow. :-)

He is saying... "To Infinity and Beyond!!"

 
Yay!! I finally got a good shot of him!


Anyways, I also had a blast taking Jake around and teaching him how to say Trick or Treat. He caught on really fast once he realized that people would give him candy. It was fun to watch him getting his candy and wanting to eat it right away. We love Halloween in this house!! It's a fun holiday.

Family picture!!


The loot!!


Jake already getting to work!
Oh, and I wish I would have gotten some pictures of some of the trunks. People were really creative and there were some really cute and spooky decorated trunks out there.

No comments: