Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Shaun!!!

So Shaun's birthday is on Sunday but I wanted to do something for him and we couldn't do it on Saturday because of Conference and Priesthood session. So we had it Friday night.... and it was fun.
Shaun wanted a ghost cake so I drew some inspiration from Sacramento friend, Emily, and made marshmallow fondant. I was yummy especially for fondant (which I normally do not like!) And made some ghost cupcakes too!! We played Minute to Win It games and had a blast!! I wanted to get more pictures but between trying to keep Savannah and Jake happy and away from the games and running the games I didn't get as many as I wanted!!

 Happy Birthday to my hard-working, loving, kind, amazing husband!

Shaun LOVED his cake!! Glad I could make him happy!!




















3 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Looks like such a fun party and the cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday Shaun!

Capell said...

I miss the parties with you guys! looks like a blast!

Brittany Mangelson said...

Thanks guys!! It was a fun party! and we miss having parties with you guys..