Thursday, September 27, 2012

A little of this and a little of that!!


So lately I've been asking Jake to help me out now and then. Like hey can you go put this in the trash or in the sink and what not. And he usually takes off right away and does it. I hear the cupboards slam and assume he finished it. Well for the past couple of days I haven't been able to find Savannah's other bottle. I was starting to get frustrated because I didn't want to keep on washing the same one. I looked in the diaper bag, in the car, in their toys, in the closet, I mean everywhere.. well at least I thought everywhere. I was going to make some dinner and I opened the cupboard and guess what I found????

 
YUP... it was the bottle and a bunch of other trash that I thought he was throwing away. I check some of the other cupboards and more food and trash. I have no idea where he learned to stash stuff like that but I thought it was pretty funny and had to take a picture. Lately, when I ask him to do stuff, I'll follow him into the kitchen to make sure that he puts it where it's supposed to go. By the way, I had to soak the bottle for a couple of hours because the milk was curdled and nasty. It took it soaking, going through the dishwasher, and boiling it to get the smell out. It was pretty nasty!! Thanks for being such a big helper Jake!!! :-) Haha!!

 
Savannah after eating one of the chocolate chip cookies I made for Aunt Vickie's B-Day!! I think she like it a lot! :-)
 


Savannah modeling the shirt that Grandma Cathy bought her and the dolly that Daddy helped her pick out with some money that she sent. I was a little bummed because I wanted to get Savannah a dolly for her Santa Claus present this year. I thought it would be a fun first Christmas present but oh well.. Shaun had a lot of fun picking it out with her so it made up for my disappointment a little. It was cute seeing him play with her and the dolly.

 
Jake got a shirt too from Grandma and he picked out a Buzz toy of course.. (Jake is obsessed with Buzz if I haven't already told you that.) He has slept with it every night so far and it rarely leaves his hand. He freaks out if Savannah even looks at it.
 

Cheesy Smile!!
 

 
He did not want me to take his picture. He kept getting mad at me and wouldn't let me take a picture with him and Buzz. This is the blank expression I got from him when he finally calmed down.. Silly kid. Later that night he was showing me Buzz and kept saying "Cheese.. Cheese" wanting me to take his picture but he kept shaking Buzz and all the pictures I took were blurry. I can never win with this boy!!

 
Savannah's first ponytail. She had just enough hair that I could get it up in a little ponytail without hurting her head. She looks so cute I think. The super lopsided cheesy smile just makes it even better!! I love this girl!! She is always so happy.. except when Jake is beating on her.. which he has been doing a lot latey. I'm not sure but all of the sudden he must have decided that she was big enough or something because he pushes her, and hits her if she tries to take his toys away, sits on her.. all kinds of stuff. Needless to say, timeout is where he spends a lot of his time lately.
 

 
Another ponytail shot!!
 
 
Doing her gymnastics move. She loves to pull her leg all the way up to her head.
She's so flexible!
 

 
This is one of the pictures that he wanted me to take. The only one that wasn't fuzzy.. but he wouldn't smile!!! Lame!
 


 
After I took her ponytail out.. her hair stuck straight up. Nice mohawk Savvy girl!!!


No comments: