Wednesday, September 19, 2012

TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!! and FREE KRISPY KREMES

So I have recently been getting into couponing a little bit. I didn't want to before because I always felt like coupons just make you buy more stuff.. which is how I still feel but that doesn't mean I can't find coupons for stuff that I already buy. So I've found a couple of websites that let you print coupons because I don't want to pay for the paper. I've found a few good ones. And I found an amazing site that is called www.freebies2deals.com. Check it out!! It is amazing. There are so many awesome deals that this woman finds. She has inspired me to be a little more frugal and size a little more. I know it seems like a little bit of money that you are saving but it will add up by the end of the year. Being young, poor, and married.. Saving money is definitely a must!!

Anyways.. so on her website today she posted that Krispy Kreme would be giving out a free donut to whoever came in and talked like a pirate or wore an eye patch... well Krispy Kreme usually gives you a free donut anyways.. here is the kicker... if you dress in full pirate garb then they will give you a whole dozen of original glazed for free!! I said oh yeah.. that'll be fun.. technically I'm not supposed to eat donuts but I would never pass up an opportunity to dress up. So, I got to work and found some stuff.. luckily I had red fabric!!! So here are the pics of the pirate costumes that I put together in less than an hour with stuff that I had in my home.



Savannah is my happy girl!! On the other hand.. Jake is such a grump sometimes. It took me about 5 minutes to get him to let me put the bandana on him. He wouldn't let me put the eye patch.. And then he wouldn't smile for the picture. Savannah is just looking at him like oh come on.. just smile Jakey!!:-)
Our pirate grrr.. faces. Savannah is smiling at us and Jake is looking for help.
He probably thinks we are crazy!!

Oh man!! I guess I gotta teach him not to pick his nose!!
Finally got a good picture of his whole outfit!! I totally made that sword too!!
His first Krispy Kreme!!!

Daddy like them too!!


Me and Savvy girl!!
 
 

No comments: