Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random pics

I have these pics on my camera and I'm not really sure what to do with them because there isn't really a story or anything to go along with them so I thought I would just put them up for fun. Mostly.. I just really like Savannah's smile.. I can't get enough of it. For your viewing pleasure....

They were playing peek-a-boo!! IT was cute!

They like to yell!


There is my cutie pie!!

When did she get so big??

Doing what Jakey does best!


Savannah trying to get in on the camera action. She loves to grab onto my pants and pull herself up. Sometimes she does it from behind and when I'm wearing my PJ pants.. sometimes they come off. Savannah isn't even 1 yet and she's already pants-ing people. Watch out everybody!!

Love her big blue eyes!!

Jakey pretending to ignore me!

She just woke up from her nap. She looks kind of groggy still!!

I finally got him to look at me!! Little booger!

No comments: