Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hangin' with the Mangelsons!

I just have to brag a little bit about my Aunts and Grandma that I was lucky enough to get to know because I married my husband. The first time I met every single one of them, I felt so accepted and included and welcomed. I feel so blessed to have family that is so amazing. They came out to Las Vegas this weekend and we met up with them for dinner at the Mac Shack and it was just so much fun to chat and eat and laugh. I think I like them so much because they remind me of my awesome family. We are loud and talkative and goofy and funny.. We always have so much fun. So tonight was just what a home sick for California girl needed. Thank you Grandma, Lisa, Cindy, Julene, Leslee, and Lianne. You are sooo amazing and I love you so much. Thank you for helping me with my kiddos and just being so awesome.

Enjoying yummy food and amazing company!! We had so much fun!! P.S. I had the Parmesan crusted chicken salad.. It was delish!! There was a balsamic vinegar type dressing.. It was yummy. They have revamped a lot of their menu. I was pleasantly surprised. I was disappointed at first but my salad was delish!! And we shared one of the apple desserts with this vanilla caramel milkshake thing.. It was soooo yummy! Like bread pudding with apples. I loved it!! It was hard to just have two bites. I wanted to finish it all!!
Jake really didn't want his picture taken but I needed to get a picture with of them with Grandma!!! This was the first time she met Savannah!!!

P.S. Thank you for finding the scorpion for me Leslie. You saved me a heart attack and thank you Lisa for killing it. I HATE SCORPIONS.. I thought they were hiding out because I haven't seen them in awhile but this was bigger than usual and it was right by the front door. I guess I'm always going to have to be paranoid because I never know where they are going to show up!! Blah.... I hate scorpions!!! 

No comments: