Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Cuties!!

So today was our first Sunday in our new ward. We were all moved in last week but we went to my cousin's ward since he was being ordained to the office of Elder. So I was a little nervous about going to a new ward as most people usually are. But there was no need to be nervous. I was welcomed right away. I already feel at home in this ward even though I don't know a lot of names yet. But they were very warm and inviting and I am so grateful for that. I really needed that so that I could stop trying to find stuff that is bad about Vegas.. It's about time that I embraced this new home of mine. I'm excited to be here.. I really am. I think that it's going to be an amazing experience for our family and I'm looking forward to all the things that the Lord has in store for us. I have a feeling that they are going to be awesome things.
 
 
Well.. seeing as how this was our first Sunday, I made sure the kids looked extra cute so I tried to get pictures. Jake wouldn't cooperate very well at first.. but finally I got them both smiling. I might just have to blow the pic up and frame it because who knows when that will happen again! They are so cute together by the way. Savannah is really getting old.. :-) She is so funny with Jake. She totally holds her own and doesn't let him push her around. She's pretty feisty!!  It's a lot of fun to see her personality coming out. And as a side note. I was walking around with her today and I let go of her hands and she stood on her own for a few seconds before she went down to the ground. I have a feeling she will be an early walker!! But you never know.. Oh, and she has her first tooth on the bottom. It's cute!! I can't wait to see what she looks like with teeth!!

I told him to put his arm around her, so he gave her a side hug!! :-)

Then he started trying to pull her towards him!!

Then I got sort of smiles.. but not really!

Then they got bored of me taking pictures so they started playing with cars.
 AND THEN..... DRUMROLL PLEASE................
 
SMILES!!! and cute ones at that!!!
And more smiles but more casual!! Still cute!

1 comment:

jmw said...

hooray! smile victory! they are very cute.