Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Blue-Eyed, 5 month old girl!!

I can't believe Savannah is 5 months tomorrow!!! It's crazy how fast time flies. She is getting more and more beautiful everyday. I love her blue blue eyes. Sometimes I can't believe how pretty she is. I can't wait to see how gorgeous she will be as a young woman and eventually as a bride and then a mother herself.. woah.. slow down... I'm sure it'll go that fast but I really just want to snuggle my little angel face all day long.



I have just started her on rice cereal. She is still pretty messy with it but is getting better. She likes the taste but she gets distracted too easily and wants to just grab whatever is around her. I think I'm going to have to get her her own high chair. She recently had an ear infection. That's the first one of those I've had to deal with and I'm not sure if she is just a sport or if the medicine kicked in fast but she hardly whined or fussed at all. She was a trooper about her snotty nose and if her ears bothered her she didn't really show it. I was kinda surprised when the doc said she had one because I knew she had a fever and was congested but I just thought she had a cold.. Turns out she had an infection in both ears.. Poor girl!!



They are really best buds!!


She is getting really cute with Jake and Jake with her. Jake has been an amazing big brother. He is sooo sweet to her and you can tell that he just loves her. Jake loves most everyone though.. but now when he hugs her or kisses her she responds by either smiling or trying to hug him back. I haven't been fast enough with the camera to get a shot of this but I will sometime.. He totally loves making her laugh too. It's so cute and he's always trying to comfort her when she's crying. My favorite is when she is laying on the floor he will come up and lay on her stomach. She will grab his head and he will say hey "mama".. that's what he calls her. They are super duper cute kids. So happy they are mine!!

She was screaming her head off and he kept saying shh and kissing her until I whipped out the camera.

No comments: