Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sacramento Zoo - May 19, 2012

So Jake's friend Jett had his 2nd Birthday at the Sacramento Zoo. Jake had a really good time. His favorite of course were the monkeys but I was feeding Savannah at the time and didn't get a picture of him looking at the Chimpanzees. Shaun said that he loved them though. He also liked the giraffes. I was kind of surprised at the lack of animals at the Zoo. It was kind of sad but the kids still enjoyed it. Then we went across the street and had a picnic in the park. It was fun hanging out with friends and watching Jett open his presents. Jake got him a little stuffed Nemo that he loved. Spending time with friends made me realize how much I'm going to miss everyone here. I'm hoping that making friends in Vegas won't be too hard and I hope I can find friends like the ones that I have here. I was telling Shaun that I feel like there is an unspoken deal between all of us Mom's that we look after and care for each other's kids like they are our own. I'm so hoping that I find that in Vegas because I love having my friends care about my kids as much as I do. I'm wondering if part of that comes from the fact that most of us were around when they were born or at least pretty little. I hope I can find friends like that. I think it does make it a little easier knowing the kinds of friends that I want in my family's life because of the friends that I have had. Anyways here are some pictures from the sad, little Zoo.


Looking at the Flamingos. He thought they were really cool.






He liked the carousel at first and then..

not so much!!!


She is always so smiley!!

Copying the monkeys he saw at the zoo!!

No comments: