Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We Are Moving...


 to Fabulous, dry, hot, and exciting Vegas!!


Shaun was accepted to UNLV and Sac State and BYU-Idaho and after much pondering and discussion, and prayer we have decided that UNLV will be the best for Shaun's education and future.


So Shaun will be a Rebel and we will be roasting in the desert. I'm not excited to leave my family. I will miss having everyone so close. But, I'm looking forward to this adventure and I'm hoping that I will learn a lot from whatever my future there will hold. We will be moving the first week in August so I have less than 3 months to get everything ready. I'm not looking forward to all the work but maybe I can get some of that organizing I've been wanting to do done!!!


Farewell my home, California!!! Hopefully this sign is true and I'll be back!

1 comment:

RissaKay said...

bittersweet because we are excited for your new adventure but will sure miss your family. we were just talking last night about how we need to have you over again for games because you guys are fun and like the games we do :) Hopefully we will be able to get at least one more visit before you head out and I am willing to watch the kids on days you need to get things done :)