Monday, July 29, 2013

Boating!!

This past Saturday, Toni invited us to go out on her brother's boat! We went out on the Sacramento River and just had a good time riding, splashing, swimming a little bit, and riding the tube! I'm a wimp, becasue I have tubes in my ears, I'm super scared to go out. I know if I fall it's going to be really bad. I haven't found any ear plugs that work completely. My Savvy girl was super brave and went out on the tube with Trevor. It was cute to see her face. She was a little unsure but totally willing to try. I'm kind of seeing a little bit of a tough girl in her. Jake is super cautious and won't do anything if he doesn't want to, which is fine. I just knew he would've liked it if he would've tried it. Oh well, maybe I'll get him out there in the future!! Thanks Kevin and Toni for having us!! We had a blast!




 I love my cool guy!!!
Looks like he's doing a selfie!! Haha! 

She totally fell asleep and didn't even wake up during the choppy parts!! She just bounced along and slept!! So cute!!


 Toni's niece, Lena was super cute with Jake and Savannah!! She is definitely going to be a good baby-sitter one day. She was sweet and watchful of Jake and especially Savvy!!


 Eating grapes!!

 Love her cheesy smile!!

 Kevin, the cool driver.. while Toni and Trev make out in the background!! :-)

 Besties!!

 The current was really strong.. Trev had to hold onto the ladder in order to keep from getting carried away!! I'm sure his muscles were super sore by the end of the day!!

 Savvy getting on the tube!!

 Looking a little unsure but she had fun!!

 Keeping hydrated!! Doesn't this look like it can be used on a commercial!!

 Selfie!!

 Toni and Savvy!!

Savvy and her cool girl sunglasses!!

No comments: