Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fresno Chaffee Zoo

I was pleasantly surprised by the size and overall splendor of the Fresno Zoo!! There were really amazing exhibits and some awesome animals.. I didn't even get a chance to take pictures of everything because I was having so much fun looking at everything! The kids had so much fun!! It was cute to see them reacting to the different animals!

 Jake probably could've stared at the elephants the whole time! It was super cute!
 Jake making his scary face at the elephants!
 Savannah's attempt to smile at the camera!! It was pretty hot!

 Hanging out by the fence!

 The only pic I got of me too!! It's not super pretty but I wanted to make sure you knew I was there too!

 Hanging out looking at the lemurs!!

 Trying to climb the fence to see the flamingos!

 The new sea lion exhibit!! it was cool!


 The huge Tortoise!

Kissing Parrots!

If you are ever in Fresno, go check out the Zoo!! $5 to park, $7 for adults, $3 for kids (Jake was free because Julie had a pass and she paid for my parking!! Thanks Chris and Jules! Overall a pretty cheap day out with the family!!)

No comments: