Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kimi's Bridal Shower and Wedding!

 So, the whole reason for this trip to Cali was to see one of my best friends get married!! I was so excited to be there for her and Andrew. Added bonus, I got to throw her Bridal Shower. We had so much fun and played a lot of fun games. I made a little DVD of Andrew and played a game where Kimi had to answer the same as Andrew... If she didn't she would have to put a marshmallow in her mouth. She did really well on all the IMPORTANT questions but started missing the silly questions!! At least I got a few good pics of her mouth stuffed!! 

















 The cake!! It took me a couple days to get it all together. I think she like it!!




1 comment:

Braydan and Jessica said...

what a nice friend you are :) The cake looks amazing!