Thursday, November 1, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

 
Jakey was scared of scooping the goop out. I did that part for him. I don't know why he was so scared but he was.



He kept pretending like he was going to get some but then he would chicken out.




Jakey's been climbing up on Savannah's high chair a lot lately. I'm surprised he hasn't fallen yet.

Savannah, on the other hand, wasn't scared at all. She wanted to stick her hands right in. She was having a blast.






Jake did like helping me carve.


His pumpkin

Dad concentrating on his!!

Dad's pumpkin!

Mom's pumpkin!
All three together!!

So, I'm sad to say that I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures of Jake trick-or-treating.. He was cute though! He caught on pretty fast and a lot of times he would stay after getting his candy with his bucket held up, waiting for them to give him even more candy... which they did a lot!! He filled up his whole bucket!! It was fun taking him around. It'll be even more fun next year because Savannah will be ready too!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN again!!


 

No comments: