Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!

This year, Thanksgiving was pretty chill. We slept in a little.. Got some doughnuts and the paper... had fun looking through all the ads wishing we had money to go and buy something.. :-)
Then we went to Shaun's Uncle Jack's house in Blue Diamond. It was fun to see everyone and have a little dinner. I'm grateful for a lot of things in my life but most of all.. I'm grateful for the gospel and the knowledge it brings into my life and for my family. My kids are amazing and I love them so much.. And I have an amazing husband who puts up with my craziness and supports us and loves us!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
 In other news, I forgot to post that Jake is now in a "big-boy bed!" I wanted to move Jake into the front room by himself in hopes that Savannah may sleep in a little longer.. Jakey always seemed to wake up first and then wake her up too. So I was trying to move the crib out of the back bedroom and was taking it apart when Savvy snuck up behind me and pushed on the on of the side rails. Well it snapped the plastic in 2 different places off and I couldn't put it back together safely. So we found this bed for a good deal and set it up. I took this shot this morning. He has been sleeping in his bed for 3 days now and he is doing amazing. I thought he might have some trouble at first being in a room by himself and in a new bed but he loves it. He'll go and get in his bed when it's time and I don't really have to fight him.. He cried for like 2 seconds the first night and hasn't had any problems since.. Next step... Potty training!!
 
 
"This is my wake up face!!"
 Jumping on the tramp and Uncle Jack and Aunt Karen's House!!
 
 She wouldn't give me a good face..
 
 
 Savvy sitting in the basket!! Such a cutie!
 

No comments: